Thursday, January 29, 2009

Adventures of Lil Alyssa

Hello! My name is Alyssa ;) This is my adventure.... (pic below is me in my new playpen.. read on ;) )

Im a bit young to put 2 and 2 together.. or even know about numbers... but i kinda figure that this new "playpen" bought from a toyshop! who knew my fav shop (other than a milk bar) sold such a contraption! (note to: Tommy from rugrats mine has no door.. screwdriver hidden in nappy is useless what do you suggest?) At least this keeps my toys within a 1m radius... which i suppose is a plus.. anyways im a bit young to know how to keep on track.. but i noticed ive rambled and to finish my point i guess this is why i got a "playpen"....


My big sister was given hot cross buns for breakfast... i found them really nice!! I think plate sizes should come in baby sizes (as in floor sized!)

Next on my big sisters my menu was strawberries! You thought strawberries would be too hard? think again! I have the bite of a shark (whatever they are.. some sort of furry cat thing?) my mum says that alot when i catch her unawares *sneaky grin* Im on the "baby led solids" diet so i'm really into feeding myself, trying new things (i hate eating purree stuff now too.. like how uncool is untextured drippy stuff in a jar! Am i spoilt or what!! *angel smile*)

Here is proof that i did take a break from the crawling/rocking pose & comando crawling (using my toes, legs straight) duties... i can stay still for awhile.. Anyways i really had a thing for wanting to chew electrical cords (like the furry cats).. and there is alot of them where my mum & dad like to be.. not to mention i liked to play with the volume control of the surround sound especially early in the morning.. i also managed a trek into the kitchen all by myself where i discovered a powerpoint.. (but my mum was watching me) and i also managed to get around the side of the couch, my head or bottom stuck under the couch (thanks mum & dad again)

Also its a shot of my new 24/7 milk source... its like mum in a way... only it doesn't scream when i bite it *which i think is funny* I can't pinch it like mum.. but i can hold it the way i want to without being wrestled by my mum which is a plus! I know i need to roll onto my back before i can have it. i know that if i loose my bottle, i can roll over grab it, roll back and stick it in my mouth! You can imagine how long that took to ace! (actually not very long..)

Thanks for reading! :) If you like my story be sure to give me credit and milk.. lots of milk hehehehehehheheehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehe!!!!! j/k

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
pregnancy

3 comments:

Jenna said...

How adorable, having the head/but stuck under the couch :) It's good now that you don't have to scream.

maria said...

Lovin' those shades of red on the playpen and 'surrounds'! w00t for the new playpen!! ^^

Well.. little girl you ARE developing in leaps and bounds and you sound pretty on the ball for someone who is six and a half months old! And you also happen to be 'pretty' ^^

Your big sister is kind to share her hot cross bun with you (?)!

I've never heard your Mum let out a scream (she is quietly spoken) - so when you talk about 'biting' and your Mum screaming, I have trouble imagining that sort of (sound) volume. :-P

Food with texture is great isn't it? I personally get indigestion easily if food is too mooshed-up.

Love that green? polka dot top you have there..it suits you!

Keep rollin' but stay away from those cords.. trust me.. nothing to see (or taste). And the dust bunnies that reside there are overrated.. they're the same in every house and are like the worst pureed food.. You wouldn't like them.

((squeezes))... xoxoxox

^^

maria said...

I know I've commented here before..but seeing as there are pretty girls allround.. this was just as good a place as any to leave another comment!

I thought I'd mention I enjoy looking at the little flicker photo's of you and James.. A very good looking couple.

You're a hottie Mrs Tiffany!! Love that outfit even though I can only see the top of it.