Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Night sweats?!

The third chapter.. the third trimester.. the last leg in the race..
and im not sleeping that well.. For example. I noticed i was awake at 1am, 2am, 3am, 6am(thanks to tia getting up) and 7am (alarm goes off)
Im awake due to one or a few: Have to turn over, hot, need2pee...
I have been kicking the blankets off yet in the house during the night its like 10-14degrees cel... not warm, not hot.. (note we were 1 blanket less than usual last night and i still woke up with sweat?!!)

the weird thing is that its only in this one spot up high on my chest.. which has me thinking maybe im just leaking thru the night? but leaking alot! Oh the joys of breastfeeding! *sarcasm* its all coming back to me.. the weird feelings.. the pressure that builds up when; the bub is late for a feed or trying to get the bub to sleep thru the night(with no feed obviously) and yet the body takes a few good days to figure it out!

Im not looking forward to tonight.. I hope i sleep thru the night..

*edit* Its just sweat! Horray!!!!!!!!! Last night was pretty cold, all the blankets on the bed with small amount of sweat.. yuk below my neck. woke up once thru the night and then around 5.40am

1 comment:

maria said...

Hey there!

I don't know why.. but yesterday and today.. your blog shows up as predominantly blank. Or rather, only pictures. No writing. I thought it might have been a blogger error - but it's looking like a font colour error from this end? If I highlight the page only then text appears. I can't even see any dates or headings unless I highlight them with my mouse. So that leads me to believe the text is black.. or really dark.. hence it can't be seen on a black background. Thought I'm wondering if it's just me??? Did you change the colour recently?

I've highlighted your last post.. and read it ;) I feel for you, re: being up so often during the night.. gosh! I do hope tonight will be a better one for you? No night sweats? I hate those and I change my nighty when that happens. I want you to enjoy your new bed!

Hang on, that wasn't your last post.. I just highlighted above the video and you did one today too.. lol! I'm not too 'with it'.. because I'd not heard of "Weezers" before.. though am aware of the Coke and Mentos YT celeb's! It's a good song and video clip! The way the Coke bottles go off at the end is like the Bellagio water fountains (done to music) in Las Vegas.. lol!