Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updates

Lets start with the obvious.. no baby! ;) Due date is on tuesday (2 days to go!!), next appointment with the hospital is not till the 22nd of july, same day (but at night) as the information night for the primary school i want Tia to go too..

I think the baby is training for the olympics!??!! As it sure hasnt stopped kicking me or seem to have 'run out of room' at all..

Been getting alot of cramps, pains... same result as the past 2 sundays, just add saturday and this sunday and thru the week ive had days of pain... no show, no baby. Ive worked out that i will know its the 'real thing' when im in pain, puking and with the show.. until then we will just all be kept waiting!

*fingers crossed NOT A 1AM-6AM surprise*

Tia cannot wait to see her grandmas again! We hear all about how grandma will be visiting and come to see her :D

Nori has been farting really bad lately!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm your ticker is out, it's saying 5 days to go!

I really hope you don't end up going overdue. Come on baby!!!

maria said...

Thank you for the update.

Jenna was 13 days overdue, then I did certain things to bring on labour which I'd read about. Within 12 hours, labour came on (same day I was booked to go in to be induced..& I didnt want 'the gel'.. but got it anyway).. Labour didn't progress past 5cm dilation after 21hrs. Emergency caesar, Jenna's Dad wasn't allowed in. They said he would be in the way & it wasn;t policy with a general anaesthetic. "too serious" they said. Turns out I had pelvic disproportion anyway, hips too narrow (C.P.D.). Jenna wouldnt have fit. But being 'overcooked' she was 3.7kg anyway, 8lb 4.5 - not small. 53.5 cm long. Birth plan didnt go to plan!

Thinking of you & praying all goes well & you are pleased with the hospital in the end.

Anonymous said...

all good things...

maria said...

Lovely pink writing, looks great! So happy to see your blog again and I notice your new 'Happenings' on the sidebar. Since seeing you on Twitter I figured you might have a link here at 'Dust'.

Love the pink and green!
I hope you're having a good day!
:)