Sunday, July 6, 2008

Still here

Still waiting for bub to arrive.
*sigh* got crampy feelings down there, but doubt anything will happen today... bub is still so very active, kicking, moving.. my first appt with the midwives tomorrow (that is if they havent screwed me over again) Not much longer to go now! :)

i have been getting some more decent sleep, partially due to my cold getting better.. i still have it but loose my voice less often now. Better sleep being yes i first wake at 1-3am and then every hour or two after that.. but im falling asleep faster after waking that im not minding it too much.

Hubby made brekky this morning, scrambled eggs with fried up bacon and onion on muffins (had no bread) He was going to make a omelet, but im not a omelet person....

Tia has been playing in a big box for the past 2hrs, sounds as if she was tearing it apart from the inside and having lots of fun. LOL! (fine if she cleans up afterwards)

Friday i packed all the bags ready for hospital.. and realised i had no newborn socks (the new bonds wonder suits dont come with feet..) that i had 1 bib and 1 girly hat. So i found 4 pairs of white socks, 3 white bibs, 1 white hat and a marked down cute pooh bear singlet at target yesterday.

I also now have to unpack my hospital bag, as the plan is to stay overnight (if all is well) and come home asap.. (so i dont need 7 t-shirts now, lol.. etc etc) which i dont mind, altho i did keep hearing about how lovely the rooms were.. but knowing my luck id probably end up in some shared crappy room!

hope everyone is getting over colds or not getting sick! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww man, I thought that baby of yours would be here by now!

COME ON BABY!!!!!!!

I hope you have a quick and easy labour and that you get to come home ASAP. I was home 12 hours after I gave birth to Owen, it was the best thing I ever did!

maria said...

Did you hear Nicole Kidman had her baby?

Sunday Rose Kidman Urban?

Jenna's middle name is Rose.. born on Monday, like Sunday was ;)

I'm glad your cold is getting better and you've been getting better quality sleep.

I can hardly wait for the news!! I bought something little off eBay that I thought was really cute.. I won the auction.. but it's only for a girl baby. So if baby Ninness isn't a girl then Baby Anonymous some day will get it --lol!