Wednesday, April 9, 2008

5 quick confessions

Time to fess up 5 things about yourself, what youve done this week, month, year or your whole life.. and then tag a few friends!
I tag: Maria and Johnhohx

1) Im afraid i never taught Tia to pick up and put away her toys after she finished playing with each single one... so her room goes from bombshell (not a inch of carpet to be seen) to cleaned up. I often get annoyed on how 'clean your room' means to her go play in your room.. instead its better if i stand in the doorway and instruct her 'pick up all your clothes', 'now pick up all your books' etc.. it drives me nutty. i feel for the pain i must have put my parents thru for 17years about my room!!!! rofl

2) i cant stand the amount of money spent on the cat. Biscuits, kitty litter, kitty milk, toys, mushy food in foil packs... registered the cat for $30! Have to take it to have the rest of its immunizations?!, wormed weekly.. i suppose its not all that bad!

3) Im lazy when it comes to laundry. I dont check pockets, i dont check that everything is the right way out (i will unravel hubbys socks so they get washed) i only separate the laundry into blacks and colours (whites go in the colours) anything new and coloured gets washed in with the blacks first, im lazy but not silly!

4) when im bored, i just troll online news sites.. even tho i could be doing the dishes, ironing, mending clothes or toys..

5)Seems every 6months i go thru a chocolate crackle thing.. altho i loathe looking at the block of copha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta think long and hard being that im such a goody 2 shoes...not

1. lied to the post guy in japan that i was sending photos in an auspost cd envelope...they were real confused about that

2.i looked down my japanese teacher's dress and saw her bra when b4 leaving for japan...she shouldnt have worn such loose clothes

3.i blackmailed my sister into re-newing my driving licence since she wanted me to babysit for her.

4.Yelled at hong-kong, china and thai folks at the hostel...noisy bums

5...still thinking

Anonymous said...

....wait for it...

Tiffany said...

goody 2 shoes.. yeah still waiting for it..

maria said...

Oooh.. interesting..maybe I'll do this one on my blog! I can identify with a few of yours here. I don't even separate blacks and colours. I only separate items that are colourful and have been washed less than 5 times (have learned my lesson there) ;-)

Anonymous said...

5. I confess that ive been looking at japanese women on the trains all over tokyo...but i NEVER groped during rush hour...AHHHH...im gonna burn in hell!!...this is a bad post