Friday, December 19, 2008

The christmas list

Tia has gone into bratz. We have avoided the barbie/bratz thing for awhile now and now she is old enough that she is influenced heavily by her friends, tv advertising and what she sees in the toy section whether its k-mart or the tiny toy section at safeway/woolworths. Our next door neighbour has bratz everything... and to Tia she is a bratz and every other girl is a bratz and sometimes even her mum is a bratz.. lol! I did want to get her a 6-7 pack of disney princesses (made by mattel?) this year they even had a mulan doll? i missed out last year as target sold out.. and ive probably missed out this year too.. considering b4 they went on special there was just 3 left! They were $45 on special and $59 not on special. I know that she is getting a Yasmin doll today, but considering how every bratz comes in glamour, skii, etc themes... ah well i'll find out soon enough which yasmin it is..

James is buying himself a bigger remote controlled helicopter. he has checked them out and says they wont fly around in circles like his mini ones!

Alyssa gets??? well lol, she has been spoilt plently already... but ive bought her a dress for christmas day, and goodness knows maybe she will get the matching mummy dummy set to her current "daddys little girl", "i love my daddy" dummies... however much it makes me wince that the 2 cost $13-$15! (for dummies???!!! that get lost all the time.. lol well not that these ones have!)

I will get??? ummm.... perhaps some new jeans and another pair of shoes??




Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

2 comments:

maria said...

That little helicopter we saw was cool.. I didn't even ask if Tia has any interest in them.. ie. holding the remote controls and making it fly?

I hope you enjoyed the Christmas shopping? Do you get lunch at the foodcourt if you have a shopping day?

The bit of shopping we did yesterday I guess you could say are all gifts to ourselves..and I didn't find it awful or overly exhausting to the point of distress. I had a really good/fun day.. strangely! Usually crowds and non-stop shops etc will punish me.

Hugs!

Jenna said...

Oh noooo not the bratz faze!!! Well it happens to nearly every little girl. Oh my gosh I'm making it out to be world war 3 sorry! Well at least she's takin an interest in something.. you know new... :)