Thursday, February 5, 2009

If this was...cake??!!

then i would NOT have a weight problem! lol!

The above picture was taken on wednesday.. i believe it is cottee's orange and mango crush cordial (straight) and milk.. its curdled and was pretty chunky.

This is what Tia made while she was waiting (impatiently in the kitchen) to make some betty crocker cookies with me.. she did come to me asking for some eggs.. i can only imagine how much worse this could have been? lol


Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
pregnancy

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Ooooh cute.. yum cake, give me some :)

maria said...

Okaaaay.. I was ready to hear about some far-out craving you had.. curdled milk 'n cordial.. but *phew* it was just your Tia practising for when she'll be on 'Ready Steady Cook' one day with her Mama? You will cook with Janelle Bloom and Tia will cook with "Minou" (spelling?)..the french guy --lol

All I can say is please don't buy white chocolate, whole fruit and haloumi cheese... I feel so over those combo's...lol