Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 days till christmas


Yup! Its under a week to go now!! Gosh!!!
Hubby finishes work well thursday, friday he will go to work (get paid etc) but everyone is cleaning the place and then theres the work sausage sizzle party at lunch.. and then home?
For work people im making like the picture above altho they are rocky road christmas tree chocolates i will be making cherry ripe chocolate trees. I think its better to do the cherry ripe snack size in the choc mix along with some coconut & glace cherries. Im not sure everyone would like what they suggest; marshmallows, peanuts & turkish delight. I've never been a big fan of turkish delight! bleh! Hahaha *just thought of lion witch and the wardrobe*

oh noes.. theres even a song about turkish delight.. lol.. enjoy!



and another thing i cant stop thinking about. I love victoria secret shows! i like some of the underwear but seriously screw that i want them to sell wings! LOL! check out the star at the end worn by heidi klum.. I enjoyed it probably more this year (not due to the spice girls, bleh!) but to the aussie on the show our Miranda kerr.. i remember it was when i was in highschool that she entered the dolly model contest and won! At that age none of us worked or got enough allowance to buy the magazines to we were always in the highschool library reading all the dolly and girlfriend magazines! wow we were dorks!! giggling over the dolly doctor and sealed sections.. its scary to think back to that section and realise how many girls out there have no idea about sex, stds etc.. and yet they are being sexually active.. yikes.. anyways back to the show, the wings, the pretty long legs and long hair... hahahaha!! i thought the christmas section was heaps funny! lol! (its a shame not all of the christmas section is in that vid)

anyways ive got some chocolate making to do and perhaps i will make a cheese ball tomorrow ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This year was the first time I watched a Victoria Secret show. I love the wings too - they're so cute!

The chocolate Christmas trees look beautiful! Care to share how you make them? I don't think I've come across instructions for them before.

Merry Christmas!

maria said...

The edible Christmas Tree's sound very delish! Even the version that you said wouldn't tickle your fancy..with the turkish delight.. I could go that! Best wishes making it all! Hope you take photo's!?

Jenna honed-in on the Victoria's Secret show even before I caught wind of it. It was on twice.. and the 2nd time we had it on in the background too.

I have *Grrr* memories of Victoria's Secret. I was in Seattle, Washington and saw from afar my first Victoria's Secret store. Of course I had to go in! It was like a mini-paradise-cave of rose petals.. Pinks, Reds and flower garlands everywhere.. It was a beautiful shop to be in. I had an ordinary camera with me (with old fashioned film) - and proceeded to snap a picture of the beauty when two or three staff members almost wrestled me to the ground with their objections. It wasn't a polite "no pictures please".. They treated me like I was a spy for Berlei or Peter Alexander or something. They were not once kind or friendly.. and because I had my humble $40 camera with me, they wanted me to leave the shop... so I left quickly. I told them I was a tourist.. but they didn't care. If ever I go to such a store again, I will hide a video camera and film all the undies, roses and hired-help bee-artches I want:-P