Wednesday, December 5, 2007

a new milestone

Don't turn green on me.. But i... umm puked today! proud? i new you would be j/k!
So i guess i might have some more real morning sickness, perhaps.. instead of just feeling sick.

Im now 8 weeks pregnant! I shouldnt have a preggie bump, but i do and ive read that its fluid! Oh yay! Excuse me a second.. i think it heard me, my rings (just took em off) they got painfully tight (and they arent usually) But thats a common thing lately, especially around this time of the evening.

ive discovered ginger teddies.. its a lolly but still has ginger.. im afraid im not keen on the real, stringy crystalized ginger... im not sure im going to be such a ginger fan after this!

Oh dear. hubby has been asking me for a few weeks now if i knew anyone who could babysit Tia next friday, i always assumed that it was for our anniversary dinner!!! But no, apparently work has the management christmas dinner that night and they cant change it now. :(

Tia has been watching youtube alot today, (supervised.. altho she always calls me when she gets lost. she knows what she wants to watch & nothing else! lol) she is sooo into the powerpuff girls! (maybe coz she has the toys and not a dvd. it seems the more she watches something the quicker she gets tired of it and over it?)
This one is her favourite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww morning sickness. Boy how I miss that.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel for you, Tiffany.

maria said...

Hey they're telling me Tia's video is no longer available! Spewin'... OH.. I mean.. YOU'RE spewin'!! hehe.. Well it's official hey.. you're pregnant! :-P Sorry to hear you did the up-chuck! Congrats on 8 weeks pregnant though!! Milestone! And a baby bump! Aren't magazines rife with stars and photo's taken with expensive lenses that happen to catch 'baby bumps'.. I've seen Nicole Kidman have a few.. and other people too who seem to be having 389 week gestation periods so far..

maria said...

p.s. I sometimes get the ginger bears!!

Gail said...

I also hate 'real' ginger, but like ginger bikies. Hey I didn't know you were having a baby. Congrats. I had all day sickness with all three of mine and also couldn't stand the smell of cooking meat. So my heart goes out to you. It's really really not nice. Oh and I love you're 'melting' photo, really gets the point across.
Love Gail