Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Plagued by a itchy finger!

I get this occasionally and i had ages ago heard its fixable, but couldn't exactly remember how or what i was doing wrong. Its my wedding and engagement rings giving me a itchy red ring whe i wear them, so for a few days i didnt wear them which was really odd. I think the mistake i made was cleaning them and then not rinsing them under water afterwards. oops.
so i looked it up. this site was handy on wedding ring dermatitis
Giving my finger a rest/airing out, rinsing my finger & the ring, using a moisturizing cream, cortisone cream or a antibacterial anti itch cream. Hopefully it will go away soon!

Im watching the show dont forget the lyrics which i do love, as usual game shows go they choose weird characters to go on the shows! That chick that ca sing, but pulls weird faces when she dances like err well not as bad as elaine from seinfield.. but still its odd and no doubt i would look as weird if i was in the same spot. How those people can carry a tune and look so happy while they sing for money is beyond me.. she won 200k so thats pretty awesome.


oh some of seinfield is just so funny.AH gosh they just did breakfast at tiffany's song.. i had a best friend laila at school so we shared the same pain! I have a cousin called Roxanne too.. hmm any other name based songs out there ive forgotten? lol

My wedding anniversary is on friday! not long now! gosh! Hubby has been asking what kind of present i want, very interesting... usually the only present is dinner out, as its close to christmas and travelling to see family that there isnt much more money to go around. But im clueless as to what i want? As i said before that hubby forgot the date of our anniversary kept asking me to find a babysitter for the night and i found out that it was coz of the work management christmas dinner! His lovely boss has said tia can come along if we have no babysitter. which is good coz now i dont have to worry about hubby getting the busiest day of the week off to have some time with him, cant say im looking forward to going out to any restaurant with me chucking up at every meaty food smell. (and i dont have to worry about cleaning up the place for the babysitter and the lack of furniture in this house)

On monday night hubby went out shopping after work and i asked him to grab some maccas for dinner! Tuesday night i put on a roast beef dinner and stayed in my airtight bedroom reading until it was finished i went to the kitchen to serve it up then asked hubby too and ran to the toilet! bleh! Tonight was some cooked frozen lasagna that i made awhile back i also made some ginger cupcakes at the same time to make the smell nicer! It worked, it was handy to have a cupcake held up to my nose to block any smell of dinner while in the kitchen, i'm sure it looked weird. lol! Although i usually dont have too much trouble with being sick at night (well after dinner) unless i look at the dishes. Yes i have had hubby wash the pots for me on the weekend, lol! And for the roast dinner i put baking paper down in the tray and it worked a treat keeping the tray clean! whoot! I am over the moon about that! We like our roasts well done and so the burnt juices are usually a pain to scrub off (not to mention make a mockery of "non-stick")
im just so sleepy lately..

1 comment:

maria said...

Sorry to hear about your itchy finger.. I think I responded to some of this in my last comment re: wedding rings. Thanks for the Seinfeld clip.. loved it!! :-)