Thursday, June 19, 2008

Maccas Chocolate dessert gold medal pudding

at $3.75... dont know if its worth it.. it tasted alright, quite chocolately.. make that dark chocolate. It was the size of a muffin case and about 2cm in height.
Its served in a interesting plastic container, i didnt see how these were warmed but my guess is microwaved or steamed? the plastic container was quite puffy due to the heat.. Tia had hers with soft serve, i had mine without... but it did need something to take the intensity down a bit.. that and make it a bit more interesting..
I would have liked glace cherries in it or some nuts? that would have been really nice.





1 comment:

maria said...

I'm glad you reviewed this! I haven't had it yet. I tried a 'McEurope' the other week and DID NOT like it. I want to try a 'McAmerica' bagel with bacon/egg etc but it's a brekky item and I never seem to get near a Macca's before 10.30am. The McAfrica is starting Wednesday and that's the one I want to try..I'm very curious about the sauce.

I've considered getting this pudding before..but have been put off by the price. Maybe I haven't been too cashed-up when I've been in the drive-thru. Unlike me not to try something new!