Friday, August 10, 2007

Busy. Busy


worst pizza ever... well most recently
Frankston dominoes
usually we order 2 pizzas on rare occasions.. 1-2 a month.. usually they are very busy, late. and often thin and cripsy pizzas get a burnt ring all around the outside rim..
last night was a winner, a toni pepperoni that looks like they ran out of pepperoni. if i had wanted a pizza that looked like this i would have tried it myself or chosen a local joint.. severly lacking in pepperoni! bad pizza rant over. There has to be a better pizza place around here..

Ive been so busy! gosh... this week ive spent 1 day out shopping with all of Tia's tantrums and 1.5hrs at macdonalds watching her play... my god i was so happy to see my hubby at the end of that day! exhausting!

Ive been on a winter cleaning spree.. bleh! the window frames in our room had turned green! ew.. glad i decided on looking if they needed cleaning!

and to put the icing on the cake, so to speak. ive had this nasty cold.. my first cold all winter and this one bites! its chesty, wheezy sometimes sneezy, itchy in the back of my throat cough/cold. so i havent been feeling the greatest or very energetic.. bleh..

today i spent putting white grout on the kitchen floor using this..
and so my arms, hands, thighs and neck are killing me! *yawn* and zapped all my time and energy.

also i have no idea what this is.. its up on the ceiling above the kitchen sink and one in the bathroom, i think its for ventilation but then these 2 rooms already have fans.. so if anyone knows what they are/do lemme know.

4 comments:

maria said...

You did very well to do the jobs that needed doing! I've found that our local Dominoes in Geelong has just got worse since last year.. just worse as time goes on! I think they're being told to skimp on toppings.. I don't know. If I ever get Dominoes it's because I have a $4.95 coupon and just feel like eating trashy food. But they are not good.

maria said...

Blogs updated, thanks so much for your comments earlier!! xox

maria said...

We stayed at a Brisbane, riverfront apartment in June (very swish) and I was annoyed that the combined bathroom & toilet (both of them) didn't have fans (??) They had one of those 'thingy's' pictured on your blog directly above the bath/shower area. Hubby said they were ventilation things..but our mirrors fogged up. I want to say they sucked (in the 'useless item' way) -but literally they didn't suck anything at all. Not any steam or loo smells!! I hope someone enlightens you as to what they are and then you can enlighten me -lol! Thanks so much for your lovely blog comment by the way, I'm so glad you are visiting and "saying hi". Also, have been meaning to tell you that your photo's are great..(incl your profile photo). I almost didn't want to believe you whenever you've mentioned your weight because you have the face of a 60kg slim person, seriously!

Tiffany said...

yeah those ventilation weird things do nadda, zip in funky smells gone, or steam removal..
ah lol. thanks for the compliment! at my lowest weight from my unhealthy eating disorder my face was heaps pointy and bony so to me its all round n pudgy ^^