Thursday, August 30, 2007

what a yesterday!

*i could so go a massage right now!*
my plans today? clean up, laundry and dream of more clothes shopping.. (but only dream, lol.. cant afford anymore this week)

My day yesterday.. lol. i tried hard to get my shopping done quick, i got hubby's sake, i even found 2 shirts and a cardigan that i luv for him, discovered a new shop.. found a pair of gym shorties for me for $4 at kmart (they have a few good gym gear going cheap)

hmm.. Little tia was a drama queen, ive realised that i had always given in pretty much when im on my own at target and let her have chocolate and i didnt today and i heard all about it for the next 5 minutes.. she is telling me 'no snacks mummy, no chocolate mummy' and im saying yes tia, no snacks, no chocolate thats good.. ??!! i found it confusing.. i got thru my grocery shopping and walked home.. and my journey had just began!

300m my shopping trolley 'granny trolley' broke.. the wheels are slowly going around and going more and more horizontal until they are horizontal (well only 1 went that far) i'm thinking, thats ok.. ive still got wheels i can still get this home just another 200m to go! I had to walk on the grass as walking on the footpath was giving me electric shocks! i hate electric shocks, im so glad im a smarty after 4 shocks i was so sticking to the grass!(even if it was more work) at 100m i loose the wheel that was occasionally going horizontal.. ive just got to get it up my street and im outside some small shops 2 guys check if im ok and if it can be fixed but i tell them, nah its dead it cant be fixed..(but they check anyways..) im fine.. i eventually got home, had some lower back pain.. exhausted... relieved to be home i think i spent a hour recovering then went out to the laundry mat to do the towels.. i luv clean towels.

our lil flat is tiny, theres no room for a washer, we couldnt even fit it on a wall bracket! wouldnt we need to know where the frame is in the wall also for that? ah well no point in knowing since it cant be done!
if i get my house tidy today i will show, how tiny my flat cage is.. lol.. ;) now if i could wrap my head around a good breaking lease excuse we'd be alright.. well perhaps, BUT im so over meeting real estate people and those forms.. argh!

so despite everything, i had a good day yesterday! whoot!
i am so feeling yesterday in my shoulders and arms, OW!



----------------
Now playing: Silverchair - Straight Lines
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

SJ said...

Agents are generally fine with breaking the lease so long as they can find someone to take the apartment...

:)

Christine said...

I caretake an apartment building and I know for sure that the above comment is truth. If they can find someone else to take over - they have to let you out of the lease. They may be more understanding than you think.

Take care.

maria said...

Oh.. I laughed.. but also..I felt sorry for you Tiffany. This kind of thing has happened to me..but with a stroller I think.. at Dreamworld..with my daughter in it.. We went in with 4 wheels..and came out with 3.

The lady who was the tenant in this unit before me was here for only a few months..she broke her lease because she wanted to move interstate to a retirement village to be with her sister. I've also broken a lease (after I was robbed)..but the rules are the same.. you have to keep paying rent until someone takes over the property. I've not had to pay advertising costs either.. though.. in my current lease I read that if I broke the lease I'd have to pay to have it advertised?? There are so many people that want to rent these days.. I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting someone to take on your flat.

I feel sad that you live in such a small place. I think you are holding up well all things considered (or you are concealing much misery from us)?

Now does your hubby drink sake regularly? I was curious about this.

maria said...

I mean curious about the choice of drink. Sake.