Tuesday, August 7, 2007

techy joke





One day, a boy, rose in a computer-professional Info. Tech. family, asks
his Dad, "Daddy, how was I born?"
His Dad thinks for a while, sighs and replies, "Ah, my son, I guess one
day you would have to find out anyway! "

"Well, you see, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN.
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.
We entered into a secure folder, where your mother agreed to a download
from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had
used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the Delete button.
Six weeks later, your Mom sent me an instant message saying that her
operating system was showing signs of unauthorized program activity from a
self extracting file which had implanted itself in her operating system.
Then, nine months later, a little Pop-Up appeared!
----------------
Listening to: soramimicakeRT
via FoxyTunes

No comments: