Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cycle of Kindness


According to book two of Aristotle's Rhetoric it is one of the emotions, which is defined as being "helpfulness towards some one in need, not in return for anything, nor for the advantage of the helper himself, but for that of the person helped~ Wikipedia



Being kind makes you feel so good, and when you receive kindness it makes you feel so good! :D i love kindness, dont you?

LITS forum has been great lately! Whoot for us! lol!
And ive had a great chance of being a beta tester for Excalibur chronicles (ragnarok game) hopefully i can be of help and find any bugs out there (if there is any)

James has his eye on a new game thats released this friday on the xbox360, bio-shock. i think we downloaded the demo twice 1GIG each time, (first time failed)
its a weird shoot em up game, not my type of fun...

Things to do tomorrow: fix my nails, general clean up, supervise Tia cleaning her room, get some milk and learn how to use creative suite..

3 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. :) It's very much appreciated. Hope you get your to-do list taken care of. Its my day off today - I may not even get out of my PJ's! HA.

maria said...

I have a sign in my dunny (wooden frame, long rectangle shape) and the picture is of a topiary plant of somesort and it says "No act of kindness is ever wasted". So true. That sign has moved to so many places and different rooms wherever I have been. My challenge these days is to not limit my kindness to those kind to me.. but remain civil and unswerved even if the wrong thing is done to me. You know..the person who pushes infront of you at the deli.. or cuts you off in traffic (the husband that is spiritually blind/deaf and without love & honour for his wife... ok.. getting a bit cat-clawy there.. and personal..sorry!!). I'm so glad that you are blogging more often..and visiting me too! Thanks Tiffany :-)

Tiffany said...

thanks guys. ^^