Thursday, January 24, 2008

15 weeks now


Pregnancy is going well. Morning sickness is 99% gone. YAY! The past 2 days ive had zero energy all thru the day, i wonder if having so little caffeine has something to do with that. My dreams have been so colourful and vivid i wonder if that is exhausting me also.
Ive had a thing for corn dogs this week and given in twice. So im happy to be over that and trying to eat better again.

My feet are much better. yesterday tia and i walked to the park and then walked to the shops. I found some socks that weren't to tight and stopped above the ankle, i also had to loosen my shoe laces quite alot to accomodate my still swollen feet. I came home and took my socks off, there was weird bubbles of skin on my feet. And later that night when i could stand the constant itch of such a large area on my feet i had a go and peeled the skin off. eeew huh! Its been so long since ive peeled such big areas. Im hoping that i wont tan, lol.. as its not all of my feet and looks a bit strange.. white legs and tanned feet! lol!

Hope everyones having a good week! Not long now till the australia day weekend! wwoooohooo!

2 comments:

Gail said...

So glad to hear thatyour feet are healing. It's exciting to watch the progress of your bub. I pray that the rest of your pregnancy is comfortable for you.
Love Gail

maria said...

I think I'm a little bit of a 'woos' when it comes to peeling skin off. It's a job I can so easily pass off to my nurse husband. He does those nitty gritty bleh-jobs all the time.

You'd officially be 16 weeks now! Congrats!!

I'm glad you are getting into some shoes now.. Boy wasn't this a lesson hey? I always neglect my feet when putting on sunscreen..but haven't had them burnt (yet)! But I have your photo's now to reflect on ie. "Exhibit A" of what can happen! Continued healing to your tootsies!!

Hugs to you Ox0x0x