Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas trees


So this is the belated shot of the christmas tree. It is actually still there! the star never got on the top and a few lights never got on the tree the batteries on the lights never got changed, so it was a very lazy christmas tree effort on our part. not that we were here on christmas so i guess that makes it ok. But the fact its jan 11 and its still up, well thats us being lazy and enjoying hubbys hoildays. Yes the theme was silver and pink! lol! I picked them up when k-mart put them down from $4 to $1 for a pack of 4.

My parents Christmas tree (with some plaster of paris ornaments i made when i was 10 or so, christmas dinner in canberra)
My grandparents Christmas tree (christmas lunch in canberra)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photos of the Christmas trees :) I wanted to do a silver and pink theme on our tree but DH thinks it's too girly! LOL

maria said...

I only took our tree down.. less than 7 days ago? I also only put it up a couple of days before Christmas! I know that in a lot of parts of Europe (my relatives included), the tradition is to put the tree up and celebrate on Dec 24th. Thanks for sharing the tree's! I used to do red and gold theme's year in and year out.. but now .. in recent times I've not cared at all and just done 'anything goes'!