Monday, January 21, 2008

what do i really want..

My feet on sunday 5 days? of sunburn, lots of red and pink dots!

A few things have been going thru my mind, what to do for the long weekend? (Lews likes to stay at home usually with a new game to play, cute) when can i put on socks or shoes, perhaps a week after my burn? I guess i should be thankful that i can walk, i can sleep now and thats makes alot of difference.
Since ive been stuck at home, ive been missing shopping. I had a look at ebay saw a few things i really liked. Isn't it weird when you select items from only in australia yet you get the odd weird one that is wanting it in GBP or US currency, i cant stand that! ><
I was looking at hello kitty stuff, which on ebay is like 1/10 of the price from the shop.
But seriously, i have little guts when it comes to ebay.. ive read peoples feedback and theres a few crazy people out there!!!!!!! (well duh! i guess..)I made these scrolls yesterday, froze it before slicing. I had some leftover bought fruit mince so i used that and a chopped apple. They are quite yummy!

In gossip news; Dr phil in regards to a britney spears thing has been fired or close to it? I think thats fair enough, oprah has always held the privacy of celebrities to a high standard. For example if you work at harpo and you see e.g Tom cruise unless he is talking to you or working with you. Theyr'e not allowed to go up and talk to him. whether its true or not.. who knows..

1 comment:

maria said...

Yesterday I thought this post was your other post (with your 1st feetz pic). But this morning I noticed "hey, the lighting is different in this pic, did she just replace the pic with an updated one?" Then I scrolled down further and noticed scrolls! Then further and I noticed your original feetz pic!!

Sorry I missed this one!!

You're very innovative with food, thank you for including your yummy creation!! Was there any cinnamon in it? My hubby would have eaten this in its entirety.. maybe you could give me the recipe? Though hubby has been gaining the kg's since Christmas.. I'm noticing. He had another 2 whole pizza's the other night he tells me..and felt too full afterwards. Yes, large pizza's.. minus cheese (because of his lactose intolerance). Bleh!

When I first heard of Dr Phil speaking to the media about his involvment re: Britney I didn't want to believe it. Then when I heard it with my own ears, him speaking to the media I assumed he must have had Britney's "ok" with that.. because he has too much on the line professionally. I can see her doing that.. okaying Dr Phil talking to the media.. because Britney has done crazier things. But anyway...it's just speculation.

Your poor feetz.. took a battering from those rays didn't they? Hope they are getting better each day for you xox