Monday, February 18, 2008

The new bub ultrasound


Taken on 14th february 9am. 18th weeks into pregnancy! Didnt find out if it was boy/girl. The position the baby was in didnt make it easy. It also decided to move and do like a somersault, one minute it was there the next the minute it wasn't! It had its hands into tight fists, the womb was jiggled and it was odd to see the baby react to that like woahhh what the ???!!! the result was a good shot of the hand which i dont think i have. We were given a selection of the pictures on cd tomorrow i will get to pick up all the ultrasound pictures on that kind of x-ray film stuff from the doctors.
So either we wait till the end for boy/girl which i dont personally think i can handle! Me be patient? Ive been told by a few people now that such and such was told it was a boy and it was a girl.. yadda yadda.. but they cant possibly get it wrong later on can they? isn't it obvious? don't they re-check? lol
they also did my kidneys for some reason? for the record i have a great blood pressure even with my tummy fat.. it wasnt what the doctor asked for.. thought it was weird.

1 comment:

maria said...

What a lovely surprise to find ultrasound pics here!

Very cute!! I hope you get to find out the correct gender of your bubs! I didn't know the sex of Jenna by choice all those years ago and I remember once I had her.. I decided if I were ever to do it again.. I'd want to know!