Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Churros a new addiction

pic stolen from:
travelblogs
I confess, i have a new addiction! not that i need another addiction! (however it might just be short lived)
A new shop opened up, and i was sick of KFC so i had churros instead..
i had dark and white chocolate covered churro loops! Tia had the milk chocolate one.. and wow a chocolate overkill! perhaps too much.. i cant stop thinking about churros but in the same thought i feel a bit sick, like i said chocolate overkill!
and im being silly thinking.. please not be deep fried.. plz.. but i dont think thats possible!Anyone else had a churro experience? the link for the franchise (only 3 stores in melb) the pic above is the milk or the dark version. we got 3 loops for $5 or $2 each.

i visited hubbys work yesterday and was thanked for the cupcakes being so 'girly' from the only woman working there 5 days a week, putting up with all the boys! hehehe.. i said they were cupcakes that alone makes them girly.. (nevermind the pink paper cases or pink chocolate..)

I went past the op-shop nearby, went thru their stuff.. alot of brand name (even Calvin Klein) clothes but alas to small! all their clothes were reduced to $3! I picked up some board shorts for hubby (of course i might wear 1 pair if i could fit into them)

3 comments:

maria said...

I have two references to Churro's in my blog which can be found at these two posts:

http://foodiewanderings.blogspot.com/2007/06/churros-soup-nazi.html

http://foodiewanderings.blogspot.com/2007/07/ive-got-one-word-to-say-to-you.html

They refer to eating Churro's in Brisbane - and include a pic of my sister and girl holding a churro each! I cut myself out of the photo. You have seen some of the Brisbane photo's.. you'll know why I felt led to do that!

My girl and I love Churros'.. come to think of it..so does hubby.. You'll have to tell us where you get them from (is it a franchise we may find somewhere else closer to where we live??!) ! :-) And how much $$ ?

P.S. Happy you were praised for those awesome cupcakes!!

Tiffany said...

updated the post with link to franchise and prices.
http://www.chocochurro.com.au

maria said...

Thanks Tiffany! I'm a member now.. hehe! I'm in the draw to win a GoldCoast trip..and an iPod! :-)