Monday, October 15, 2007

Dreams, tag ur it

i considered myself tagged from christines blog! lookie!!!I found a pic of my clock/radio/alarm clock!


But here is a tag for all of you. Dreams. What dreams do you have on a ongoing basis?


Mine:
(1) Getting to highschool, not knowing what my timetable is, what class im meant to be at (comes from high school final year, (year 12) where i lost a copy of my timetable and then relied on my memory and what classes my friends had)
(2) Going to school, shopping or somewhere and not wearing shoes or clothes..
(3) Driving dreams (even tho i dont drive or dont know how) im doing fine til i relise i dont know how to drive!
My nightmares include: Flying dreams with telegraph poles/power lines!!!(fortunately i've never hit them!), Swimming with fish, sharks, sting rays etc.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Yah! Sounds like most of us share some common dreams. :)

LOVE the clock.

maria said...

I answered this on Tina's blog I think? I went back to copy/paste my answers here.. but after 5 min's of trying to find it.. the page turned into a "404 error" page..and I gave up! Ah well..

Tiffany said...

thats ok i will go have a lookie in a sec! ;)