Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My mind is blank

i have a few minutes to sit down. So i thought i'd get back on my blog, seeing as i dont know how busy i will be the rest of the week!
Hmm.. where to start?
Ive been busy, a new video game (hey! i saw u roll ur eyes!! lol!!!) Its not really a new game, its a game that DH got when it was released, i watched him play and hated it.. im not sure why my opinion changed, but now im playing it. ;)
Also, my younger brother is visiting. He flies in tonight to the much disabled melbourne airport. I personally really like sydney domestic airport.. I guess i have a high standard, but if theres a airport in a city i expect easy travelling like via train?! but no sydney has that, i doubt brisbane has a train to their airport.. but thats Qld! lol! Does brisbane have any trains? But melbourne has trains going everywhere (perhaps more stations than sydney?) and melbourne has the trams also.. anyways its a pain getting from the city to the airport, hopefully he can find the airport shuttlebus called skybus. hopefully..
I went out shopping to find another airbed (yes we have a futon but its rock hard to sleep on!!!) instead i came back with 2 types of glue so hopefully we can mend the one with a hole? k-mart had a sale on their airbeds and they've sold out. I also went out for a new towel, sheet. I've yet to go to the laundry mat, clean, dishes and make some biscuits or cupcakes. (and perhaps more video games?)
tuesday, i had planned to go to the dentist only i waited for hubby to give me the all clear that he had the day off... and so i was ringing up on the monday to find out there was no appointments at 3 other dentists for 2 weeks?!!! and when i asked for a friday the first one was on the 16th..
then they say.. oh and a quick quote $58 for the checkup and if u havent been in awhile $258 for x-rays!!! *DIES* Most people fear dentists for the drills, needles, shame etc.. me i fear going for the bill!!! I'm thinking will i walk out of here with any money?! what if i cant pay? what if my bank card doesnt work?

So anyways i booked tia into childcare for the tuesday afternoon and james went to work for the morning and came home before lunch. So for the 1st time since march we had time alone! We went and had kfc and then played DDR for a hour! It was awesome. It was a great change even for 3 hours! to walk at a normal pace, not having to stop for her to pick flowers..

A weird thing happened last night, my scales were being kind! At night?!! usually at night ive gained like 1-2kgs so i dont bother looking unless its in the morning. But it was lovely to me! So i checked am i leaning on anything? is it level? moved it around to see if it was still in the unkind spot.. lol! But apparently it was as i moved it around it was being even more kind!!! now if it could only be so kind on weigh day!!! i might just test the batteries shortly just to make sure! LOL!!!

so anyways hopefully i wont be too busy this week, i need to catch up on alot of blogs ^^

1 comment:

maria said...

Oooh, take that weight loss and run with it! (Or DDR with it..hehe)! I'm happy for you! I'm not so optimistic about my weigh-in at WW tomorrow. My feet and ankles have puffed up like puffer fish.. only happens when I'm very sleep deprived.. which is me now! Not the best way to be before being weighed. Did you have hot rods at KFC? Though I shouldn't dignify that reference to KFC with a question... lol... shouldn't encourage you!!

Sydney airport have only not too long ago lifted their game. I used to hate Sydney's domestic terminal in the 90's - It was quite inferior compared to Melbourne. Embarrasingly so. Melbourne upgraded before they did.. But when Sydney upgaded, they 'outdid' also.

Brisbane does have trains, very much so (I've travelled on them before - they're like Melbourne trains - except more services from memory) - and also Brisbane has had a train service to the airport for years too.

http://www.airtrain.com.au

Glad you had some hubby/Tiffany time and enjoyed it! Glad you came back to us, I was missing your posts! :-)