Friday, October 12, 2007

whoops

I know i said previously that i didnt have my pocky boxes to show you.. but i had taken some pictures of my fridge as i had seen on Christines blog awhile back? And i saw that in a photo i took there were my boxes of pocky. (on top of the fridge) On my fridge i have my week 1 challenge goals and written a note to myself to keep me out of the fridge. Most of the fridge mess is on the side. (pizza vouchers, tax deduction reciepts, fuel dicount vouchers (which i send to mum) bowling info (not that we go bowling) etc
Maria gave me this awesome oriental fan & a pretty card ^^
This is a photo of the bitter dark chocolate truffles from patchi. We had them last night and they were very nice, bitter but very rich.. and surprisingly soft. I would definately get them again!!


On another note, Tia's childcare have made friday a whole day! So today she went from 9.30 to 2.30 (instead of 12.30) so that was great! And as usual Tia did not like the idea of leaving! (she had really missed it when they shut for the holidays!)


----------------
Now playing: Gerling - Enter Space Capsule
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Christine said...

Ohhh too much fun! Ha, thanks for posting!

maria said...

I've been meaning to take a pic of my fridge too because Christine asked us to show our fridges..but I had a webcam only at the time. Now I have a camera..I have no excuse!! I will have to get to it soon! :-)

I'm glad you liked the truffle. I will try some kind of truffle myself next time I think! They take care with the packaging and offer friendly service. I still have my DH's dark dairy free chocky.. waiting for the right time to give it to him. I also included a jalapeno jelly bean from Jenna's bag for him to try. He likes hot stuff.

Thanks for posting your gifts too.. it was nice to see the fan on your wall! :-)