Monday, October 15, 2007

Need a hand voting?

So its finally been called. The aussie election! *yawn* We had to wait forever for a date.. now we have one! But now we will have to endure 6 weeks of the in-ur-face campaign BS from all the parties.. as if there wasnt enough government adds on tv already trying to convince us that they have done the right thing.. *yawn*
So anyways, the enrolling deadline is this wednesday! As to anyone who moves house between wednesday and the election??!! what happens? ><>Vote-a-matic featured on News.com.au (i liked my results) Its a handy dandy thing especially if your not sure on what the parties are supporting etc.. The leaders question is pretty transparent.. and as for the buffoon actor on the videos, dont bother listening/watching to it. I dunno i really dislike that this is what they chose as a 'working class' person.. bad sense of humor, dress sense etc.. Meh!

2 comments:

maria said...

Ever since I moved from my last address I have been prompted by mail to enrol to vote.. I used to be on the 'silent' list.. for a couple of reasons ..but now I don't think I need to be. And I think I got myself kicked off that list by not replying. It has been a busy time.. and it was never my priority. Thank you for prompting me to enrol tomorrow!! (Gulp)!!

Tiffany said...

i usually go get the enrol forms the same time we go to the post office for the money order for the bond.. otherwise i forget too!!