Thursday, October 25, 2007

fat pants

Grr!
So i got rid of pants ive had for years.. they were usually very comfy, when they got tight i knew it was time to loose some weight. But they were old so i had to throw them out..
So i decided i would go up a size (even tho i previously said id never get a bigger size than these pants) They were a size 16 from target, the usual female black pants that only seem to have fake pockets and not real ones?! what the?! yeah those ones..
anyways i went to k-mart found a pair for $17, a size 18. I liked the style and bought em.
Got home and tried them on.. and they dont do up! what the???!!! i have a size 14 i bought in 2006 when i lost 15kgs.. that i can still squeeze into (not stretchy, only worn a few times) and yet i cant do up a size 18?!
so i figure the pants dont have their original tag because someone else also bought a size 18 and took them back..
and i think i will do the same! how awful! meanwhile i will wear my size 16 jeans that are a tad tight.. (always around my waist)

Anyways today im off shopping, booking Tia in for tomorrow for childcare, maybe get some guts to make a dentist appointment! Also going to make some brownies for hubbys work and use my exercise dvd! and i better remember to call my mum tonight! and next week my brother comes down for a visit (haloween actually, hahaha!!)

edited to say:
i took the pants back and got my money back. I went in and found a different styled black pants a size 18 also i got it on and the upper thigh was tight and i could tell they were not going to be comfy around the waist, so i stopped there and left k-mart. I WILL NOT EVER BUY PANTS FROM K-MART EVER AGAIN! (not that i have in years) i think i will stick with target! seeing as i can fit into the size 16's and some size 14's!!!!!
-forgot to make dentist appointment! doh! made the brownies, forgot the exercise dvd, drank the DIY slim shake for break & lunch (MEGA BLEH!!) i actually ate a apple today!!!! OMG! yes thats how vile the shake is that i would eat fruit afterwards just to get my mind off it and the taste out of my mouth!!!!

1 comment:

maria said...

So sorry 'bout the pants Tiffany :( I hope you can find something you really like..that fit well. I know the feeling of just wanting pants TO FIT!

And at least you ate an apple.. hehe! ;-)