Monday, September 3, 2007

Are you serious?


Im looking at the time.. 5pm? no way! where has today gone?
What did i get done today:
  • Dishes.
  • Recycling out in the bin.
  • Got little miss to put her toys back in her room.
  • Bleached the shower curtain.
  • Cleaned the kitchen.
  • Cleaned the bathroom.
  • Did the vacuuming.
  • organized the wardrobe and hanged up more clothes.
  • folded clothes *gasps*.
  • found the clothes that have acquired that musty-ive-not-been-worn in ages smell and put in laundry bag.
  • found the socks with holes in them & thrown them out
  • Rang my dad for fathers day that i had forgotten! oops!!!
  • Uploaded more deviant art.
  • catch up on blogs.
  • catch up on forums.
have u seen the new weight watches adds on tv the ones for the food? It has kate richie from home and away.. interesting (not a fan)

have u seen the awful lite n easy adds? wow do they suck, its paid actors the whole 'say no to fads' if u watch the actors they are all (okay 2/4) shaking their heads saying 'no' while they are blabbing on how its so easy and i lost weight blah blah blah. my hubby picked up on it and now it bugs me alot watching it! argh! basically if ur lying sometimes you might be shaking ur head. eg you say 'that dress looks great on you' shaking your head u really meant to say 'nope. thats awful, but gosh it would look great on me!' HAHAHA..

the picture is of my quilt/duvet cover set oh and my handbag! I miss my duvet and its cover so bad! (i need to organize the delivery of our stuff!)
our duvet would have been so nice this winter, it was only new and we only used it for last spring/early summer til we moved.

Ive been buying reduced to clear capscuims lately, which is great $$ wise. i bring them home wash and cut them up and then put them in the freezer and then i have capscuim on hand already cut up when i need it. (unfortunately they go soft when thawed which is ok for cooking but not ok to be used in salads or uncooked)
Also i chopped up some carrots awhile back (for when im lazy) and put them in the freezer ready to be put into a hot frying pan (i miss my wok) for stirfries..
i chop everything that needs to be chopped before freezing it as i only have 1 crappy sharp knife (i miss my knife block)

Whoot! aw hubby is being sweet and while he is out getting sake he is going to do some grocery shopping also. what a honey-pie! its been rainy all day so i didnt bother to venture out into the wilderness to go grocery shopping (i have to walk everywhere..) besides i didnt have time today..

tonights dinner is left over spag bol (meat) on hot roasted potatoes with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce. yum.

last night i made up a home pizza, it was delish! wish i took a picture! hehehe red capscuim, onion, lite ham, lite cheese & mushies! oh and 4 pieces of garlic bread.. so nice and so naughty!

i also found out that empty schnapps bottles make great rolling pins! lol! and today i found another great use for them! *just wait and see, i havent uploaded the pics to the pc yet!* dont hold ur breath, lol.. its not that interesting..

*excuse my scatter-brain-mode* its monday after all!

5 comments:

SJ said...

Why is Kate Ritchie advertising WW? I don't recall her having a weight problem... besides, I thought Fiona from The Biggest Aussie Loser 1 was the "face" of WW. Or am I dreaming?

:)

maria said...

Well I applaud you! You got a lot of things done!! Yes.. I've seen the WW ad's I think? I have Kate Richie and Katie Fischer competition entry forms from Safeway..(buy WW products and win lunch with the two of them in Sydney and some shopping money I think?). I also don't like the Lite 'n Easy ad's.. the "fad" one's. I like your bed linen..it has that 'Japanesey feel' too.. without a Sakura in sight!

You are very good with your tips and food-economy.. I admire your energy! Your meals sounded very nice too.. Mmm Mmmm speaking of which I better get our dinner on the table! Catch you later Tiffany! :-) I enjoy your blog!!

Tiffany said...

i think fiona from biggest looser is doing the jenny craig adds (proves i watch to much tv)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Great idea with pre chopping all ur vegies! I think I will have to give that ago(because most of the time I am too lazy to chop them all the time, so I don't eat them as much as I should!)

And OMG! I can't believe how much you got done today, I am so ashamed lol.

Tiffany said...

dont be so hard on yourself! i have 1 kiddy to juggle and you have 4! ^^