Friday, September 14, 2007

The artifical biscuit

As i expected, Tia didnt like the idea (first off) of drawing on her food.. but once i had a go she decided to join in too.. I also then noticed that its not just colour the markers where flavoured too.. (yay more chemicals on a biscuit!)
this is tia drawing on her biscuit..

this is tia eating her biscuit, but yet still wanting to colour it in.
sorry bout the pics being the wrong way around, ive yet to figure out if i can take vertical shots without having to manually rotate them using microsoft image viewer each individually..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tia is such a little cutie! and she looks a lot like you from the pics of you and her on your blog :)
Love the long hair, gorgeous.

maria said...

That biscuit was looking mighty colourful in the last shot! Glad you featured this -I wanted to know how Tia went with it! (I hope she gone well at daycare too). Now.. has the bikkie been eaten yet? If so, the taste?? Hope it's not stale tasting.

If you know who 'Bree' is at LITS, (commenter above) please jog my memory as she left a comment on my blog too and I wanted to visit her blog but her name doesn't link back to any blogs!

Thank you so much for offering to send a Michael Buble song.. I have two of his CD's actually - so I'm blessed..yay!

I will aim to get the Japanese Pocky next week when I have more cash! For sure.

It's raining here in Geelong today, I wonder how Frankston is going?

When I was in Sydney for a little time and attending Hillsong church they called their groups 'cell groups' too.

Bless ya lovely girl...

xox Maria