Saturday, September 1, 2007

sickie saturday

Update on Tia: She had a fever! Woke up through the night for some water and in the morning she was well and now she is 100% again.
update on me.. well i felt unwell (stomache pains) after eating anything that was dinner last night and up til now basically.. so im 80% ok now! YAY!

Maria you asked about the painting i was doing awhile back. James's boss is working on a project thats pretty cool and basically i was just painting some gel compound to give a canvas some texture.. but i think i went a bit over the top, but they did learn a few things.. and i know thats rather cryptic but im not sure how much i can disclose about this.. so hopefully when the project is in full swing i will let u guys know what im going on about!

my 5cents on the 'so you think you can dance': that crazy producer/judge dude is on it again, *sigh* and i really am not keen on watching auditions where they show the worst dancers.. same with idol theres just some auditions where the pitch, tone or costume makes you change the channel! i cant imagine they get great ratings for the audition-part of reality tv as thats what happens you loose interest or someone comes on and its a complete turn-off.. bleh!

I've been a real sook today and ive just remembered (as usual) im behind in that i havent got my dad anything! Its fathers Day tomorrow! Ive bought some chocolate for james and he knows he is able to go out and get whatever it is he wants.... im so behind in presents! its shocking! 4 birthdays (all in august) and i havent gotten them yet!

anyways best be checking on dinner. Roast beef n veggies!

1 comment:

maria said...

That is such a beautiful picture of your girl!! So glad she's better and you are seemingly on the mend too? I wonder what that was all about?

My ex-neighbour only watches the audition parts of a series! I asked her about Australian Idol and she said once they make the choices re: who's going to Sydney - then she doesn't watch anymore. She's only interested in the performers who just make fools of themselves and kid themselves. But I lose patience with that part like yourself.

My sister in Bris is asking me to watch the dance series. But I didn't follow/stick-with the first series.. (and my hubby had no patience for it anyway).. so I didnt' get attached. But my sis is desperate to compare notes with someone as the series goes along!

Thanks for putting the 'painting' reference in your blog. Still confused.. lol.. but I understand.

I am a sook too re: Father's day (explained that to you in my other message).. but my Dad died 3 years ago and since hubby and I are separated right now.. there is no trip to Ballarat to see my father in law (couldn't anyway..because he's quite ill at the moment). I hope you feel much better tomorrow.. I'm sure your Dad will understand and all will be ok. Don't be too hard on yourself (says me..lol).

Hope your roast beef and vegies was nice.. sounded yum! :-)