Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No more push-ups please BILLY!

I mentioned yesterday that i tried the 10mins solutions toning dvd.. *ahem* hubby wasnt happy eating leftovers from last nights dinner (he also had it for his lunch that day) so he went out to get milk & maccas (for him) and that time i decided (since i hadnt put the coffee back in the middle of the room) i would try the Billy Blanks Boot Camp 2. (Is this the same me?) i was curious..
I attempted it, i think i did 30minutes of it.. and this is how it went..
hmm yes interesting warm up.. hang on billy i didnt warm up enough.. ok yes when u march or jog on the spot Billy im just going to catch my breath.. wait up Billy! I just went straight thru to boot camp 2 I skipped tae Bo & boot camp 2 im slow and kinda un-co.. Whoa Billy those lights must be hot as you are sweating ALOT.. but why isnt it showing on your clothes?! Ok billy yes i can try jumping jacks.. but push-ups?! thank you Billy i will try the super-girly push ups.. NO billy no more push-ups.. stop to watch in disbelief.. Billy?! did you not hear me! I SAID NO MORE PUSHUPS!(i dont care how different you try to make them they are still push-ups!) *turns it off* suppose id better try stretch and wind my muscles down again..
Phew!
So heres a vid of Billy banks in Japan i thought some of it was quite funny.. but if u have no idea (altho theres no push-ups)

and i love this one! Its a funny skit, but then Billy comes in.. lol..

Billy Blanks is huge in japan with over 1 million copies sold of one of his dvds.. i was reading on wikipedia.. his daughter is shellie (adopted thru marriage when she was 2yrs old) she is often right next to him everywhere he goes..

*sigh* so today i've blogged away an hour.. the muscles around my knees are quite stiff and painful im not sure how i can stretch them out as its just around my knees.. odd really. Tia is at childcare, hopefully that will go well! another hour and i will go pick her up, endure the 'i dont want to go home' all the way home..

4 comments:

SJ said...

I loathe jumping jacks.

Excellent point about his fake sweating too :)

Tiffany said...

lol fake sweating! or the best ever in sweat resistance clothes..

Unknown said...

Oh My! I never noticed the fake sweating before! LOL
Your account of spending some time with Billy is hilarious! I have one of his dvds here too and I have tried it about twice and am too scared to try it again...lol

maria said...

Oh I've forgotten what it's like to work out seriously like this!! How's the Japanese 'Billy Blanks.. lol! I guess Billy has made miiilllions! I think I bought a Tae Bo dvd for my youngest sister.. as a Christmas present.. it's what she wanted.