Friday, November 16, 2007

done..

Dropped Tia off a bit late, but i wasnt the only one. Then decided i'd go to the dentist a hour early. I filled out all their forms. And then i went in to my appointment 45minutes early! I might have to get to my other appointments earlier and see if i can do the same thing! hahaha!!
I was told the bony lump in my mouth is fine, normal some sort of evolutionary thing. (pah!) but i will take the normal bit... that i must have alot of good bacteria in my mouth as everything is good, wisdom teeth are fine and dont need to be pulled. And that a molar needs a filling/sealant and thats to blame on the fine fissures of the molar and the toothbrush not being able to clean it properly or something. hey thats cool, blame thing thats meant to be cleaning my teeth. Had a scale and clean, which hurt at times.. 'vibrating' buildup off.. then the usual super fluride gel and being told not to eat or drink for 30mins.
And i got out of there only paying $196 and leaving about the time my appointment would have started! im wondering how i got out of the $250 dental x-rays considering ive been avoiding the dentist for some 14years+? all good! (that and being reminded to floss more often! and to floss before brushing! lol! who would have thought?! lol!)

1 comment:

maria said...

Only $196..? Sheesh! I loved the little cartoon! I've attended some appointments early in the last couple of days..it's actually a good feeling not to be running late! hehe.. How blessed are you to have a problem-less mouth after years of dentis-neglect..! I think it has to be good bacteria.. As I have been going to the dentist every 6 months since being with my hubby..and from one visit to the next..he can find a cavity! He told me that some cavities are slow growing..some are fast.. everyone is different. I've had a very slow growing one before too.. which was discovered when I first visited him (after getting together with my hubby). I'm proud of you that you had the dental visit! :-)