Sunday, November 4, 2007

so you think you can dance?

Thanks Maria for sharing the dancing jib jab vids with me! haha!
I made a few and then signed up and then realized that they hadn't actually somehow saved them for later use after i accidentally closed the tab. ah well!

I watched so u think you can dance this week, and all the ads leading up to the episode it was 'ooh what makes the audience walk out! tune in to see' So it was right at the end and then right when it was about to happen our digital tv (on all stations) went all crappy, jerky and stuff... and then when it came to the elimination and my faves pasha and lauren? got booted.. so anyways im guessing the audience boo-ed and left coz they were told to leave?

I think i can safely say that i can start eating healthy again, with my brother down our meals were: pizza, macdonalds, kfc, hungry jacks, churros (the 5 food groups) He said the stay was 'interesting'. We shouted him a stay at the batmans hill on collins hotel, (which is very nice inside) due to melbourne cup the cheap hotels (formule 1) had increased from $79 & $89 to $129 & $139! so a twin room at batmans hill was $145.. not bad. ;) at least he has a fridge unlike formule 1 rooms where its just shower, beds & toilets.
We went into the city and dropped him off at the hotel, showed him around a very empty city (saturday at 5pm not much open) then went back on the train and got home.

I like storms, (when im not alone) last night a big one hit around 2am. It was 6 seconds between lighting and thunder. the thunder that woke me up shook our windows!! yikes. (however Tia, slept thru it)

4 comments:

maria said...

The five food groups.. LOL !!

I was awake for the storm too.. my cat was looking a bit freaked out by the thunder!

That was very nice of you to shout your brother to a hotel room in the city!

I don't watch the dance show.. and feel sad you lost your JibJabs!! I hope you can do them again one day! I'd love to see you and DH cutting the rug!

Also private note: Thanks especially for wishing me a good "Sunday".. it WAS an amazing Sunday actually. Many positives!

Have a good week.. I'm dreaming of those churro's.. Now next time we meet I'll be heading to Flinders Street at some point to try them.. and/or bring some home to Jenna!

Christine said...

I loved the jibjab dancing too. Although my husband doesn't want me to post anymore of them for fear that they will some how find there way back to friends and family! HAHAHA.

Storms and me - not good. I pull the curtains, turn up the TV, and pray for it to be over soon!

Take care!!!

Shar said...

hi Tiffany

yes, you were right, the audience were asked to leave. They didn't actaully look too concerned, so I guess they were forewarned. man those dancers are amazing! Not sure though that the Mia Jefferies (??) choreographed piece was the "most beautiful thing I have seen...ever" though. Perhaps you had to be there.

Good luck this week on the challenge.

Tiffany said...

hahaha! yes i will try and do the jib jabs again sometime soon.
thanks for that shar! I think alot of mia jefferies stuff is over-rated!! :( i dont like her style very much.