Tuesday, November 20, 2007

i got tagged

I got tagged by Tina for this meme.

Here are the rules:

When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people. It’s fun. Give it a shot. It’s also a great way to get to know other bloggers.

OK, so 8 random things about me:

  • I cant read music!
  • I'd love to have a drum set
  • I really wanted a microscope in my teens for christmas, i got it the next christmas after..
  • I dont listen to radio at all..
  • I like quiet
  • I wake up thru the night to hear DH sleeptalk and then fall back asleep
  • Never had stitches or any operations or broken any bones
  • i like cosplay (japanese adult dress-ups!!!)

Tag: Christine, Maria, shar

If I didn’t tag you and want to play along, please feel free :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the tag! :P
I did it! Thanks again!

Shar said...

:-( the only people I blog with have all been tagged. I feel like 'Billy no mates!'

maria said...

Shar.. LOL! I've not heard of that expression before. I can remember when I was new to blogging.. I definitely felt like "Billy no mates"! I was tagged by Tina also for this one. I was first tagged by Zanna for a "5 random things no-one knows".. So it's kind of similar. I'll end up revealing a whole bunch of stuff soon I guess! :-) Thanks for tagging me Tiffany! :-)