Sunday, November 25, 2007

the offical announcement post

(apologies for the blurry pic)
i'm pregnant. woohoo.. lol. we are all very happy here!
family was told last week.. (i really find it annoying keeping secrets and i cant stand lying.. its all that extra remembering required i think! lol)
the short: weve been trying since about feb/march started off trying to do the chose your gender bub thing.. to get a boy one of the suggestions was that eating chocolate was a nono!!! sooo you can imagine how that didnt last very long... that and the couple months of no result i think we agreed that any baby would do.. so out went all the restraints, monitoring etc..
i was a few days late and dh is like i bet your pregnant! and he turned out to be right. there's no surprising him!
i wonder if they will ever make some sort of easier home test than pee-ing on a stick or in a cup..
im due on the 16th of july 2008. im 6 weeks 4 days preggie.
:D so there it is.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Congrats to you girl! I was thinking that this was your secret - but I didn't want to guess. :) Super happy for you. Keep a journal that I can buy from you later - ha, I am going to need all the help I can get when its my turn. Take care of yourself. Congrats again mommy to be.

Shar said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY! Wonderful news!! Congratulations! Awwwwe!

Hope you get a chance to rest well, looking forward to hearing about the progress. Thanks for telling us :-)

Unknown said...

OMG Tiffany! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!! I didn't realise that you can't eat chocolate if you're trying for a boy...maybe thats why Annabelle is an Annabelle...LOL

I'm so thrilled for you, hun! Be sure to keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

I'm so excited for you guys!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Dunno about the chocolate thing, I ate it everyday that I was TTC and ended up with all boys LOL.

Looking forward to following ur pregnancy journey.

maria said...

Yay!!! My Yay's have gone before me via private email.. but here is my official blog YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :-D