Friday, November 30, 2007

World truths how i see it

Awww how cute is that!!! And thats where the cuteness ends in this post.. 0.o

I'm always reading the news online.. saves me watching tv channels that choose what stories they will share and saves me watching SBS which is more unbiased BUT they recycle OLD stories!!! (there was a story they did on china putting spyware in computers and hacking into PENTAGON!.. i looked up online to find the same story and it turned out to be OLD news!! By a few months!) We might live in a good country, Australia might be ranked by the UN at #3 of the most livable countries behind norway and iceland.. but we are still fed what big news/channel bosses want us to be fed.

So it turns out there was no proof that Diana was pregnant.. and that Dodi was 2 weeks off marrying/engaging her.. its not going to be enough for the conspiracy people who think Princess Diana was killed by the Queen.. it seems the paparazzi haven't learnt a thing about dangerous driving if you talk to George Clooney (who gets about by motorcycle.. interesting eh!)

Whales.. about time some hollywood/home & away stars actually did something for a cause other than use their pretty faces.. they get served arrest warrants for interrupting international economy or something like that? sorry japan.. dont you mean your research? or is that japan comming out with the truth and not hiding behind the research banner? *rawr, LOL!!!*Note to japan, You aren't fooling us! you never have! We have the Irwins here, we know how research is done! In fact australians have been researching and tracking the rare whale shark.. freaking weird looking things.. with tracking devices.. thats how we do research.. probably weigh it, measure it, fit it with a device and let it go.. NOT harpoon it, drag it aboard and slice it up.. Japan's whale research is more like.. does carrots go with whale?, does whale go with white wine or red wine?, how many school kids and japanese people can we brainwash that whaling has always been part of the japanese culture? (when whaling only started during a ww.. or after) Can you tell im peeved at the japanese? I love japan.. not their whaling tho.

Gillian Gibbons is the name of the british teacher who in sudan was caught insulting mohammed by letting her class name a teddy bear. Islamic people dont like any representation of mohammed.. i think they need to think twice about all the drop kicks who are actually called mohammed (people), Its funny how its always the foreigners fault! I can imagine the kids in the class may have had friends or family called mohammed.. or if the kids are into islam how they might be representing their love for the mohammed is as much as they love teddy bears.. its just another recent example this week how medieval islam & islamic law really is.. caught in the stone age.. i mean its the only religion that still allows death by stoning!! hello???!!!!

yes i am a walking bundle of inner rage today... the hormones are going crazy.. i float from this happy, cuddly, glowing woman to this paranoid, teary, worrywart to a woman who cannot stop ranting in my head.. to someone who is just to tired or sleepy to care..

1 comment:

maria said...

Well isn't it great in this modern age you can take the rants in your head and share it all with us!! :-)

Good-on the Irwins.. I like 'em! Even when Steve was embarrasing to most and not popular. I find it hard to accept *still* that he died.

I get my news online too.. and then when I buy a newspaper to get at TV guide I can hold in my hands and not need a magnifying glass for.. I see I already know the news.. or more updated things than I find in the newspapers.

My girl and hubby are always saying to me "did you hear?".. and yep, I've already heard.. thanks to the laptop!

Just as well you wrote "Awww how cute".. because all I saw before was one hippo..and not the baby in front!! I wonder if little bubba's like that have teeth?

Thanks for sharing your stuff xox :-)