Thursday, November 29, 2007

say Cheese

What a night! well, no it wasn't that interesting. other than getting up ever 3 hrs to pee thru the night! very annoying, new bub seriously can't be affecting my bladder already.. but it seems it can.
All-day-sickness is going ok.. the toilet is not my friend.. every time i feel nausea coming on its into the crystallized ginger *grimaces*.. or some sort of carbohydrate food..

Now onto cheese. ;) How much do you like to pay for cheese? gosh, it can get expensive!
At woolworths they had 2 bega 250g cheese for $7. So i thought i'd get the natural slices.. i must be so lazy but i love that the cheese has already been sliced into perfect squares! hahaha! i usually just settle for the light tasty woolworths brand. Im not a big cheese fan i really only like: dutch smoked, smoked cheddar, cheddar, vintage.

Hubby (who doesnt like to be abbreviated) has asked if i can lug his laptop over to his work. It looks like its going to rain any second (altho its looked like that since i woke up) The thing weighs a ton! hmm.. he said i could have $50 this morning and i thought that was coz i was so nice and made him raisin toast and a coffee... hahaha! Im so very worried/tempted to go out and get maternity clothes! Its great that normal clothing places have decent maternity clothes than the awful stuff they had 4 years ago! But yeah i dont have many big things to wear.. not that i expect to balloon out so quickly.. i guess it comes from not having much to wear last time!

So ive talked about tiger airways before, i read a email they sent. $2.99 +tax etc to phuket, bangkok! $12.99+ tax to other places in china! *faints* and coz im a chicken i dont think i'll be going.. well i'd never go to bali whatever the price! But vietnam or china yeah... im just thinking what would happen if that deal was advertised on some show like getaway, great outdoors.. lol!

It's almost friday!! woohoo!!

2 comments:

maria said...

I once abbreviated my hubby to DH and he didn't like it (yes.. it was a few days before we left)..but he thought it sounded too much like "dickhead".. or anything else derogatory he could think of!

I'm so glad you liked smoked cheese.. We are kindred spirits in cheese then.. I love it!

YAY for the $50!!

I have some crystallised ginger here bought last time I was with you! Remember I bought some for my father in law? From the Asian store at Melb Central? I've been looking at it for YONKS and so tempted to open it.. I even dreamt about it one night.. dreamt that I was eating it!

Buying sliced cheese is a good thing. Personally if I buy a block of cheese..I will eat it by the chunks and blocks..and quickly! I need portion control.. I must pay for portion control as I need any help I can get to remind me of how much I should be eating/counting!

I can remember being about 7mths to 8mths pregnant and unable to go shopping at Coles without going outside to pee in the bushes. Seriously. It was night time always..and the shopping centre loo's were shut..and I could not last half an hour without peeing at least two to three times. I had to wait for no car lights around me to run into decorative bushes around the shopping centre.

I'm not liking the muggy weather here.. is it the same where you are?

I hope you get a good nights sleep and have a lovely weekend!

:-)

Anonymous said...

we dont get cheese very often which is sad cause it is yummy but so expensive even the supermarket brands

I have something for you on my blog :)