Monday, November 26, 2007

feeling green

The all day nausea continues and no visit to chuck-up-ville as yet. thank goodness!
feeling good after food.. but now the nausea doesnt wait till im hungry (altho it makes it worse if i am).. ginger snap biscuits and crystalized ginger is helping tho! altho you can only eat so much ginger till your mouth burns! My smelling ability has gone off the scale!!! my gawd.. ive been re-heating food and the smell from that cooking is enough to make me turn green! i can smell the fish shop from 2 extra shop distances away than normal.. it ain't fresh. Even my perfume effects my nausea.. bleh! this cannot be happening!!!! (the perfume thing, lol)

The girls at the childcare centre have booked tia in for 2 days a week without me asking, i guess they were being nice.. but truly annoying as it is having to assume they have booked her in like this for the rest of the year! so i rang up today and canceled the one for tomorrow.

1 comment:

maria said...

Wow.. modern times or what? I love the babystroglogy.. on the left there so we can/you can see at a glance where your bubba is at! Also posting the pic of the stick with the positive result.. how priveleged are we in this modern age?!

I'm sorry to hear that you are BLEHHH nauseous!! I understand though! And perfume.. though I love a lot of scents can make ME feel nauseous and I'm not even pregnant! My girl goes a bit nuts when she gets a can of impulse in her hand.

I feel sorry for you re: the fish and chips place being so close though. Rest.. and know that there are people thinking of you and caring! Thanks for the update! :-D