Wednesday, November 28, 2007

now 7 weeks

Summer is here.. its hot thru the night and i keep waking up. I hate sleeping badly. Today its meant to rain and have a storm.. i wonder if it will.. *yawn*
Not much happening, same old.. forgetting to do stuff, looking for a new place, cleaning and avoiding cooking meat... and i seem to have a cold or somesort of hayfever, my nose runs (ew) and im always sneezing... i dont feel stuffy or anything.. its odd.

sorry got distracted for a moment by playschool! lol!

I missed it but Bridie carter won dancing with the stars? i saw the freestyle dance on the morning show and it was great! however i havent found it on youtube yet.. so this weird wacky one will have to do.. i still think she pulls weird faces when she dances..as usual im glad she won without me having to vote! hahaha! the weird jungle theme samba.

2 comments:

maria said...

Oh can't believe I missed the Dancing with the Stars final! I had my usual "pre-teen Tuesday night course"..the final night which I *didn't* attend.. Instead I fell asleep on the couch (something I don't do here often) - and the couch is velvet..and it was SO hot.. I felt terrible when I woke up. So Bridie won? She is a good dancer.. but I 'get' the face thing..lol! I'm sorry I lost touch with the series when the pre-teen course started.. and the VCR I bought on eBay has torn up and chewed the last 3 tapes.. so it can go into the rubbish bin! Haven't been able to tape anything.

I feel for you re: the hot nights.. I am such a hot weather sook.. I really dislike summer!! I'm hoping the storm comes through too! Bring it on! I have loud cricket noises at the moment outside.. I feel like I'm in the country or the bush!

Sounds like you have hayfever Tiffany? I hope it goes away! Stay cool today!

I'm hoping to do another post I think..but because of 'puter problems cannot upload my many photo's. I will have to improvise!

Take care! :-D

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting and commenting
Ive left a response on my blog
In the comments for you
it may help
please come by and read it

hope your feeling better soon